Viscose Marocain Sateen, crepe Fabric 100DX30S
This fabric is made of 100% viscose, a fiber made from a blend of responsibly sourced raw wood.
Front side is Sateen, and back side is Marocain( crepe);
An almost-opaque fabric with a subtle texture throughout, matt finish, and no stretch.
This versatile fabric has a beautiful drape and cool hand feels.
The unique fiber construction of viscose has enhanced performance qualities that make them durable, silky soft, temperature regulating, and breathable.
- 100% Viscose spun: a fiber made of a blend of responsibly sourced raw wood
- Subtle texture: has a beautiful drape and cool hand feels.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Eco-Vero viscose is workable
- The wrinkling process, so the surface is irregular wrinkling.